Posted on 11 July 2011.
ATL rapper Gucci Mane, real name Radrick Davis, was released from the Fulton County jail at 4:30 a.m. Friday.
Gucci Mane had been in jail since April, after pushing a woman out of his moving vehicl and violating his probation.
Anticipating his return, rumors began that Gucci Mane was released earlier this week, coupled by a release of his new mixtape, Writing On The Wall 2, and a Welcome Home Back party.
Though, Gucci missed his welcome home party because he wasn’t home yet.
Posted in Entertainment
Posted on 07 July 2011.
Nicki Minaj’s cousin Nicholas Telemaque 27, was killed around 2:40 am, July 4th leaving the Brooklyn club–C-Pac according to Mediatakeout.com, after being shot multiple times in the upper torso. No arrests have been made yet in the tragic case.
Nicki Minaj took to her Twitter page to mourn saying “Lived in Brooklyn his whole life. My precious cousin. My baby. Killed last nite.”
Posted in Entertainment
Posted on 07 July 2011.
Gilbert Arenas is in a rage right now after it finally hit him that his former fiance, Laura Govan, will be on television possibly talking about him.? He’s reportedly demanded that “Basketball Wives: L.A.” be stopped, maintaining that his ex, the mother of his 4 children involvement has the potential to exploit him and damage his image. There are no plans to mention Arenas’ name on the show, but he says just the title of the show and Govan’s presence is an obvious sign of malice.
This isn’t the first time behind-the-scenes drama has ensued over the show.
In May, Chris Bosh filed suit to keep his ex-girlfriend, Allison Mathis, off the original series. But she filed a countersuit, claiming Bosh lied to producers about her eligibility to keep her off the show. Other NBA players have protested as well, including Matt Barnes, boyfriend of former B-Wive’s star, Gloria.
Laura is Gloria’s sister, and is allegedly the other woman that triggered the divorce between Shaunie O’Neal (Basketball Wives show owner) and her now ex-hubby, Shaq.
Posted in Entertainment
Posted on 07 July 2011.
An inmate has come forward with possible confirmation of the man who murdered Biggie Smalls while implicating members of the Nation of Islam, including himself, in the cover-up.
Former Nation of Islam member, and currently incarcerated federal felon, Clayton Hill has confessed to his role as an accessory after the fact to the murder of The Notorious B.I.G.
Hill disclosed that in October of 2010 he met with Assistant U. S. Attorney Nancy DePodesta and two agents with the F. B. I.’s Domestic Terrorism Unit and revealed that in May of 1997, while acting under orders as an official with Muhammad Mosque #15 in Atlanta, Georgia, he took possession of a semi-automatic handgun from a fellow N.O.I. member from Los Angeles, California who introduced himself as Dawoud Muhammad.
“Dawoud Muhammad stated to me that he was on the run for the murder of The Notorious B.I.G.,” “He disclosed that he was the shooter of The Notorious B.I.G. because he (Dawoud) was a former Blood gang member and was paid to do so.”
In his forthcoming e-book, Diary of an Ex-Terrorist, Clayton quotes Dawoud bragging to him of that payment, “And I made twenty-five ‘g’s’ off that.”
Hill’s e-book containing all of the aforementioned allegations (and many more), Diary of an Ex-Terrorist, is due for release July 15th via Clayton’s own Bella Media Group.
Posted in Entertainment
Posted on 07 July 2011.
The stormy relationship between actor/director Michael Rapaport and rapper Q-Tip continued to develop Wednesday, when Rapaport said that he was “completely done” reasoning with the rapper and that they have no relationship.
The pair’s dispute arose from the portrayal of hip-hop group A Tribe CalledQuest, which Q-Tip co-founded, in Rapaport’s upcoming documentary “Beats, Rhymes & Life: The Travels of A Tribe Called Quest.”
The group’s other three members have expressed support for the film, but Rapaport claims Q-Tip demanded more and more control of Tribe’s sometimes unflattering portrayal. “The movie version Q-Tip thinks should be coming out would be going straight to DVD.”
In March, however, Q-Tip said that his major disagreement with Rapaport was that producers were plotting to deny the band members production credits.
Posted in Entertainment
Posted on 07 July 2011.
NEW YORK — Spike Lee is not feeling the love from Hollywood’s money men.
Lee has lately focused on documentary work with two films about post-Katrina New Orleans for HBO. But he had designs on biopics about Jackie Robinson – the Brooklyn Dodgers slugger who broke baseball’s color line – and soul icon James Brown. And he was in discussions a while back for a sequel to thrillerInside Man, which starred Denzel Washington, Clive Owen and Jodie Foster. But he’s been unable to secure financing.
Posted in Entertainment
Posted on 07 July 2011.
Ashanti got motivated and hit the studio with Rico Love over the weekend. The two took to their Twitter pages to let the world know some heat was being made. Ashanti recorded 2 new tracks. Rico Love is the man behind Kelly Rowland’s number hit “Motivation,” along with Jim Jonsin. I guess Ashanti feels Rico can help her get back on the top of the charts. Ashanti is the alleged girlfriend of rapper, Nelly.
Posted in Entertainment
Posted on 04 July 2011.
American model Amber Rose has been dropped from her modelling contract after explicit pictures of her emerged online this week.
Kanye West’s former girlfriend revealed to fans on Twitter that CAA agency ‘no longer wants to work with me’.
Graphic nude photographs, too crude to publish, circulated on the web yesterday after Rose reportedly sent the images of herself to Nicki Minaj’s then-boyfriend.
However, Rose claims Safaree, the culprit behind the scandal, sent the pictures to himself after discovering they were stored on her computer.
Last week she wrote: ‘The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family.
Posted in Entertainment
Posted on 04 July 2011.
Will Smith is looking to cast Denzel Washington in a new film based on Hurricane Katrina.
According to reports, Smith originally intended to produce and star in the movie entitled “The American Can,” which is based on the story of John Keller, who saved many elderly residents during Hurricane Katrina, but Smith cannot star in the film due to his obligations in a new movie with director M. Night Shyamalan.
Smith is now hoping to remain behind the scenes of “The American Can,” and have Denzel Washington star in the lead role. Washington has not yet been confirmed for the film.
Last year, the two Hollywood stars were rumored to be working together on the remake of the 1974 comedy, “Uptown Saturday Night.”
Posted in Entertainment