Categorized | National News

Pregnant Woman Smoking In Bed, Dies In Fire

NEW YORK — Choy “CC” Barrington, 21, a nurse and cosmetology student in New York, who was three months pregnant, died in a fire after falling asleep while smoking a cigarette. Her roommates tried in vain to save the cosmetology student and geriatric nurse, who was three months pregnant, after waking in the middle of…

This content is for Level One, Level Two, Level Three, and Level Four members only.
Log In Register

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

  • Categories

  • Online Color Edition

  • FSB App Banner

  • NNPA



  • Ads

  • Medical Marijuana Ad

  • WTMP Banner Ad