Categorized | National News

Funeral Home Loses License After Wrongfully Cremating 14-Month-Old Boy

Funeral Home Loses License After Wrongfully Cremating 14-Month-Old Boy

An Ohio funeral home is in hot water after accidentally cremating the body of a 14-month-old child. The state has suspended the license of a North Linden funeral home that failed to catch a mistake by the coroner’s office and had the wrong body cremated. Marlan J. Gary, owner of the Marlan J. Gary Funeral…

This content is for Level One, Level Two, Level Three, and Level Four members only.
Log In Register

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

  • Categories

  • Online Color Edition

  • FSB App Banner

  • NNPA



  • Ads

  • Medical Marijuana Ad

  • WTMP Banner Ad