Categorized | Local News

Family Sues Over Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Death

Family Sues Over Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Death

The family of a Tampa woman who died of carbon monoxide poisoning has filed a lawsuit. The death came about after a man left his vehicle running in the garage all night. In September 2011, emergency personnel responded to the Vista Grande at Tampa Palms, 5720 Cypress Palms Lane, after a maintenance man smelled an…

This content is for Level One, Level Two, Level Three, and Level Four members only.
Log In Register

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

  • Categories

  • FSB App Banner

  • Tamara Shamburger

  • NNPA



  • Ads

  • Medical Marijuana Ad

  • WTMP Banner Ad